Thursday, November 24, 2005

Mom said

Mom said, "I don't read blogs."
"Why do I want to see what people think," (or something like that)
There it is,
Why do we want to know...
how the mind works
Is she afraid of what she will find?
uncomfortable with the intrusion of the mind, the blindtwilight of what is in the head and heart.
What is a blog?
not a discussion, not a medium, not a method
but a look into the rawness of the ego
"I don't read blogs,"
Blogs aren't there to be read
they are there to be felt, touched, to disturb the psyche of the experienced ...
Pretty scary eh?
No wonder my mom doesn't read blogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan6a said...

Mom probably has more productive days than I do :p

11/26/05, 10:33 PM  
Blogger BosieLadie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I so do agree with your reasoning of blogs. Blogs are for the person who writes them, the raw truth of their inner feelings.

11/27/05, 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home