Monday, September 23, 2013

What makes the heart soar

Hot air balloons in so many desires as they huff into the air
blow the fire whew
danger no danger
up and up and into the silence
Ripples in sheets coldness at the hearth
not warming bodies
warming air.

A house of my own
full of voices of children and grandchildren
or better, the night with heaps of sleeping love
so full, up to my hair in happiness.

The sky, the ocean
sweeping me under the vast eternity of stars
or starfish. 
Curling breezy mischief into toes, hair
What else is there
just life. Just sweet (with a little salt).

1 Comments:

Blogger the walking man said...

Never get much of a chance tosee my grankid, don't think she's ever spent the night here. But I got Sasla to keep life spicy!

9/25/13, 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home