Thursday, May 07, 2009

Spring mosh

Grasses waving as gashes red poppys bashing togher
wind push
cactus thorn sharpeing but the
circle oh the circle
won't let go
And up and down stay together and those toes
no, those roots
won't get entangled with
another's roots
though its hard to tell apart the breath of yours and theirs
Glistening dew, sweat, golden faced sunflowers
slippery
grey rocks bash bash bash and
look up the light plays on the leaf ceiling in golden swirls
and the pool reflects in blinding arrows and
the noise oh the noise
such din
fighting fledglings, bees and more bees, babbling water
cover your ears the bears are thumping out of their caves
all around the air moves, whoosh and roar as the flow can't be stopped
never stopped.
And the smell oh the unwashed scent of fresh black earth and the unseen hundreds of lilac armpits so close but unseen
there are those who kiss angrily amongst all this madness
encircled in their own world, a bubble of insulated sound and passion and
sometimes a quiet soul watching, the heron on its tall sticks blinking unblinkingly.
Don't stop just wave on
never stop
is it KoRn or is it spring?

6 Comments:

Blogger the walking man said...

Yea! Even the headbangers have to have a dance of spring. I like the off beat and unique way you tackle the subject Echo. You impart the frenzy which spring comes in with once the "pit" is warmed up and ready.

5/8/09, 2:11 AM  
Blogger human being said...

spring is when your words
spring from you heart
and dance barefoot on the rolling rocks...





here each word was spring....

5/8/09, 11:21 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Very nice, flows well and the color changes are a treat. I never knew such happenings occurred in the desert.
One must be open to see so much happening.
I hope you don't mind my copying this for my collection?? (I have several of yours')

5/18/09, 12:04 PM  
Blogger goatman said...

I am not getting the KoRn reference??
At first I thought they may be elements but seems unlikely and no match!!

Help

5/20/09, 12:23 PM  
Blogger Echo said...

Sorry I haven't checked here for a couple of days. KoRn is a band, goatman, my sons dragged me to a concert. And of course you are welcome to "collect" my work. I am flattered.

5/24/09, 4:34 PM  
Blogger goatman said...

I see, thanks.
Now I am smiling!

5/25/09, 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home